Kaba E-Plex 5000 Push Button Lock
E-Plex® 5000 Series makes upgrading your traditional keyed locks or mechanical push-button locks easy. This lock combines the strength, simplicity, and reliability of the distinguished Kaba Simplex®, with the enhanced security and convenience of stand-alone electronic access control. With many functions available in the wide array of models E=Plex series is incredibly versatile.
Number of Codes: Multiple Users—100 Codes; upgrades to 300 Codes with optional software.
Locking Device Options:
- Cylindrical: Cylindrical latch with 3-hour UL/ULC fire rating
- Rim Exit Device: Compatible with most leading brands of Exit Devices (Exit Device and Mounting Hardware not included)
- American Standard Mortise: With 1″ (25 mm) and 1¼” (32 mm) face plate; with and without Deadbolt
Audit Trail: The most recent 9,000 lock events are recorded in memory, including use of the mechanical key override. Software is required to view audit events.
Programming: Locks are programmed via keypad or with optional Microsoft® Excel®-based software— simplifies management of doors and users as facility’s number of users and accesspoints grow
Handing: Non-handed, pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field
- Key-in-lever cylinders
- Small format interchangeable cores
- Large format removable cores
- PIN access
- Passage—can be toggled on/off or can be pre-programmed to relock after a certain number of hours (from 1 to 24)
- Master Level—Performs all set-up and programming functions
- Manager Level—Administers common programming functions
- Access User Level—Entry granted with valid PIN
- Service Level—Codes for single event or single day access, programmable in advance
- Maintenance Level—No access is granted, but information can be uploaded/downloaded to/from the lock
- Code length—Adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout—Adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time—Adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds
We Also Recommend