Fire Release Hardware
The Reed Brothers Security Kick-Style Fire Release Kit enables quick and easy opening of the window guard from inside the home. The activator is placed away from window from added security. May be required by fire code in some applications.
- Compatible with most Reed Brothers Security vertical window guards
- Black powder-coat finish
- Includes installation hardware and instructions
- Emergency release may be required by local building codes and fire ordinances for egress; the homeowner is solely responsible for compliance with local codes and ordinances
- Use Reed Brothers Security one-way driver bit for easier installation (not included)
- Installs on the interior of the house, and requires drilling a hold from the exterior wall in to the interior wall of the house
"Bedroom windows must release from the inside without the use of tools (keys), or specialized knowledge. If window bars are put over these windows, the bars must open from the inside as easily as the window hardware."
**Installation Not Included. All orders are for curb side delivery only. For installation requests, please make a note in your order and we will contact you**
We Also Recommend