Residential Roadside Mailbox
1/8" Thick steel shell (11 gauge)
1/8" Thick steel doors
1" Continuous welded steel hinge
7 Pin Tubular lock
- 7 1/2"" of recessed slot design to:
- Accept small packages.
- Keep hands out!
Free 1-1/2" address numbers for the front door
Rear Door access can be custom adjusted and upgraded
Pre-drilled for our steel posts or racks (sold separately)
Dimensions: 10"H x 10.25"W x 20"L
Incoming Mail Slot: 1 3/4" x 10"
Weight: 33 lbs.
- Added Slam-Lock (for locked up packages)
- High Security Medeco and Abloy Locks.
- Setup for the "Arrow Lock" (post office approval needed)
Front and Rear access doors: If you need to retrieve your mailbox from the rear of the mailbox, we can make that possible. This is made for those who live on a busy street, or would like to put their mailbox through a fence or masonry and retrieve mail from the back of the mailbox instead of the front.
- Front and rear doors "Keyed Alike" (upgraded locks require additional purchase).
- Front door is made "Fake" (Front door is welded shut from the inside with fake lock).
- Front locked door is replaced with a "Solid Plate" completely welded.
**Freight included in pricing**
**Depending on availability, shipping may take up to 4-6 weeks**
**Installation Not Included. All orders are for curb side delivery only. For installation requests, please make a note in your order and we will contact you**
We Also Recommend